General Manager - Berkshire - £40k
Could now be the perfect time to step away from the Hospitality Industry? If you’re considering stepping away from the sector, but still looking to stay in an industry that places a strong emphasis on Customer Service and the Client journey, then this is the role for you.
I am currently recruiting General Manager level of candidates for one of the leading Dog Day Care Companies in the South, who are looking for dynamic people manager’s to lead their teams. They are going through significant growth and with new centres opening over the next year and looking to stay ahead of the game and bring in the best new talent.
As General Manager, you will be responsible for the running of the centre on a day to day business, placing a strong emphasis on customer service and facilities management, to ensure the smooth running of the centre.
The ideal General Manager will have the follow skills/ experience.
- Have worked at General Manager level within Hospitality for a minimum of 3 years
- Managed team of 40+
- Well organised and works proactively to deal with problems before they arise
- Project management experience to oversee the development of the property later in the year
- Managed a P&L in the region of £2m
- Be an “outdoorsy” person, ideally with a love for dogs.
Working predominantly Monday to Friday.
Recruiting for sites across Berkshire, Surrey and Buckinghamshire.
If you feel this is the General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.