General Manager - Surrey - £40k
Could now be the perfect time to step away from the Hospitality Industry? If you’re considering stepping away from the sector, but still looking to stay in an industry that places a strong emphasis on Customer Service and the Client journey, then this is the role for you.
I am currently recruiting a General Manager for one of the leading Dog Day Care Companies in the South, who are looking for a dynamic people Manager to lead the lead the team at their Flagship site in Cobham.
As General Manager, you will be responsible for the running of the centre on a day to day business, placing a strong emphasis on customer service and facilities management, to ensure the smooth running of the centre.
The ideal General Manager will have the follow skills/ experience.
- Have worked at General Manager level within Hospitality for a minimum of 3 years
- Managed team of 40+
- Well organised and works proactively to deal with problems before they arise
- Project management experience to oversee the development of the property later in the year
- Managed a P&L in the region of £2m
- Be an “outdoorsy” person, ideally with a love for dogs
You will predominantly be working Monday to Friday, however with this being a 7 day operation, you will be required to work weekends as the business dictates.
If you feel this is the General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.