General Manager - Surrey - £40-45k
Are you an experienced General Manager within the Contract Catering Sector? Do you have a real passion for fresh food and providing a first class service? If so, then I want to hear from you.
I am recruiting for a B&I contract in the heart of Surrey with an annual turnover of £1m which incorporates a good mix of hospitality (once guidelines allow) and retail catering for the 1500 staff in the building.
As General Manager you will lead and inspire a team of 20 to deliver the very best standards as well as looking at the business strategy, working with the team to drive the business forward.
The ideal General Manager will have the following skills/ knowledge;
- Experience in both corporate hospitality and staff dining
- A Contract Catering background
- Managed teams of up to 20 people
- A passion for delivering 5* service standards, with the quality of food to match
- Financially aware and worked with a P&L in the region of £1m
Please note, that whilst this role is predominantly Monday to Friday, you will be required to work weekends, to suit the levels of business
If you feel this is the next General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this incredible opportunity.