General Manager - Private Education - Buckinghamshire - £60k
This is a General Manager role you do not want to miss, in this stunning property!! I am currently looking to recruit an experienced General Manager for a private boarding school in the heart of Buckinghamshire.
My client is a leading independent Education Caterer and are looking for a dynamic General Manager to join their team. The kitchen caters for a staggering 3000 covers a day over a breakfast, lunch and supper service. As the General Manager, you will be responsible for a team of 60 staff ensuring training, development and management of the team. You will be financially responsible and able to manage budget and costs.
As the General Manager, you will also be involved with school events as well as liaise with parents and teachers. As the site covers both the Junior and Infant Schools, you will be liaising with two Head Teachers so good communication is essential.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/ knowledge
- Currently at General Manager level
- Have a proven background or experience within education catering
- A strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures
- Willing to be involved in school activities such as bbqs, sports days etc
- A strong financial understanding, managing budgets of at least £2m
- Hold a current DBS
Please note that due to the nature of the business, you will need to work weekends as required.
If you feel this is the General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.