General Manager – London - £30k
Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Manager within the Contract Catering Sector? Are you a Deputy GM looking to take on their first General Manager role? Or an experienced General Manager that wants the challenge of a new site? If so, then I want to hear from you.
I am recruiting for a boutique contract caterer who put people, service and food at the forefront of everything they do. They have recently acquired a new contract in the City. The site incorporates a Coffee/ Deli Bar for the 700 staff in the building.
As General Manager, you will lead and inspire a team of 6 to deliver the very best standards as well as looking at the business strategy, working with the team to drive the business forward.
The ideal General Manager will have the following skills/ knowledge;
- Experience in either staff dining or artisan high street coffee bars
- A Hands on approach and keen to become the face of the unit
- Managed teams of up to 6 people
- Commercially aware and the ability to increase sales
- Financially aware and worked with a P&L in the region of £1m
If you feel this is the next General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this incredible opportunity.