General Manager - South West London - £50k
This is a General Manager role you do not want to miss, in this stunning property!! I am currently looking to recruit an experienced General Manager for an independent boarding school in South West London.
My client is one of the leading independent Education Caterers and are looking for a dynamic General Manager to join their team. The kitchen caters for 1500 covers a day over a breakfast, lunch and supper service. As the General Manager, you will be responsible for a team of 30 staff ensuring training, development and management of the team. You will be financially responsible and able to manage budget and costs.
As the General Manager, you will also be involved with school events as well as liaise with parents and teachers. As the site covers both the Junior and Infant Schools, you will be liaising with two Head Teachers so good communication is essential.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/ knowledge
- Currently at General Manager level
- Have a proven background or experience within education catering
- A strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures
- Willing to be involved in school activities such as bbqs, sports days etc
- A strong financial understanding, managing budgets of at least £2m
- Hold a current DBS
Whilst this is predominantly a Monday to Friday role, you will be required to work occasional weekends to suit the demands of the business.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy