General Manager - London - £40k
Are you an experienced Manager within the Contract Catering Sector? Are you a Deputy GM looking to take on their first General Manager role? Or an experienced General Manager that wants the challenge of a new site? If so, then I want to hear from you.
I am recruiting for a B&I contract in Canary Wharf with an annual turnover of £1.5m which incorporates a good mix of hospitality and retail catering for the 1000 staff in the building.
As General Manager you will lead and inspire a team of 12 to deliver the very best standards as well as looking at the business strategy, working with the team to drive the business forward.
The ideal General Manager will have the following skills/ knowledge;
- Experience in both corporate hospitality and staff dining
- A Hands on approach
- Managed teams of up to 10 people
- Strong Contract Catering background
- Commercially aware and the ability to increase sales
- Financially aware and worked with a P&L in the region of £1m
If you feel this is the next General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this incredible opportunity.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy