Food & Beverage Manager – Hertfordshire - £35k
Are you an experienced Food & Beverage Manager looking for a fresh challenge or an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager looking to take the next step in your career? Do you keep quality at the forefront of everything you do? Do you push yourself to offer the very best service at all times? Do you drive and motivate your team to deliver those same standards? If the answers are yes, then I want to hear from you!
This hotel doesn’t settle for second best and I’m looking for a Food & Beverage Manager that doesn’t either – so if you’re looking to be part of an award winning team in a hotel that boasts a huge list of accolades, then this is the role you have been looking for.
The Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for all operations within the hotel, consisting of a 2 Rosette Restaurant and multiple lounges with an annual turnover of £3m. Your role is to provide the highest quality of guest service across all departments.
The ideal Food & Beverage Manager will have experience/ knowledge in the following areas;
- Managed a team of 50+ employees within a 5* food and beverage environment.
- You will need a strong operational track record within the Hospitality industry, with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage.
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- A strong people manager, with fantastic leadership skills and a real motivator
- You should be able to demonstrate a successful career within a busy Lounge/Bar/Restaurant environment.
- Experience of leading a restaurant to 3 Rosette status
- Worked within a busy afternoon tea environment – 100 covers minimum
If you feel that this is Food & Beverage Manager role for you, then apply today so you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.