Executive Head Chef - London Based - £60k
Are you a Head Chef with a wealth of experience or an Executive Head Chef looking for an exciting opportunity? Do you live and breath food and the latest trends, keeping yourself and your menu’s one step ahead of everyone else? Do you strive for perfection in every dish you serve and push your teams to do the same? If all of the answers are yes, then I want to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading Food Service Providers, who are proud to hold one of the most sought-after contracts in the UK. Having recently taken over the contract, they have pushed the boundaries with their innovation and creativity and are now looking for an Executive Head Chef to take them on to the next level. With a complete redevelopment of their Hospitality and Events facilities, this is an exciting opportunity you do not want to miss.
The ideal Executive Head Chef will have the following skills and experience;
- A Head Chef/ Executive Head Chef for a minimum of 5 years
- Financially sound with the ability carry out all menu costings and maintain GP’s whilst still delivering on quality
- Strong experience in both retail counter service and fine dining hospitality/ restaurants
- A self-obsessed foodie, who keeps themselves up to date with all the latest trends
- Multi-site experience
- Strong people management skills with a proven track record of developing your team
- Advanced understanding of all Food Safety, Health & Safety and COSHH procedures
As Executive Head Chef you will over-see the food operation across 6 sites with an annual turnover of £12m. You will be based in London but expected to do regular UK travel, sometimes spending a week on another site to ensure the food standards match those at their flagship in London.
If you feel like this is the role for you, then apply today – opportunities like this don’t come along on very often – and believe me, you do not want to miss it!!!!
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.