Executive Chef - Monaco - €50,000-€60,000 NET
MUST HAVE EVENT CATERING EXPERIENCE
My client is the Cote d'Azur's leading event caterer and they are currently recruiting for an Executive Chef who will oversee all culinary catering activities and their own permanent and temporary events team.
For this Executive Chef role, you must have event catering experience of the highest standard and also be fluent in English and French both spoken and written.
You will be part of an Executive team along with the Director of Development and the General Manager.
The Executive Chef role is responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional standards of cuisine to the Cote d’Azur audience
- Crafting menus, along with creating bespoke menus within the client’s budget and culinary parameters
- The selection and negotiation of the highest quality produce from pre-approved vendors
- Managing all culinary related logistics of food, equipment, transport and personnel
- Maintaining all hygiene and safety regulations and ensuring compliance in all kitchens at all times
- Inventory management through the companies selected software and accurate conversion and delivery of budgeted food margins
- Ensuring quality of products selected and consistency of the food production delivered throughout the venues
- Hiring, training and supervising kitchen personnel
- Managing kitchen and kitchen related payroll in line with budget
- Ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly and the kitchen procedures and rules are followed
- Working alongside the General Manager ensuring that standards of both food production and service are consistently high and that the agreed standards are maintained and regularly tested and reviewed
All candidates applying for this Executive Chef role must have event catering experience of the highest standard and also be fluent in English and French both spoken and written.