Director of Hospitality - Monday to Friday - London - £70k
This is no ordinary Hospitality role!!! I am currently recruiting for a Director of Hospitality within a stunning B&I contract in the City, across multiple sites with an annual turnover in the region of £4m. If you’re looking for a role within a contract that hosts a wide range of events from Directors Dining and working lunches to elaborate drinks & canape receptions, then this is the role for you.
As the Director of Hospitality, you will lead and inspire a dedicated management team of 4, plus 50 full time staff and multiple casuals to deliver the very best in service standards. I am looking for a senior player that doesn’t settle for 2nd best and thrives for perfection at all times.
The ideal Director of Hospitality will have the following skills/ experience;
- Have worked within a senior management role for a minimum of 5 years, with extensive operational experience
- Worked within a 5* hotel and high end B&I site
- Multi-site experience, within a hospitality led contract
- Strong client relationships to meet the high demands of the role
- Unrivalled product knowledge, with a minimum of WSET Level 2
In return for your hard work, you will be joining a fantastic company who can offer you a fantastic career at a national level. If you feel this is the Director of Hospitality role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.