Chef Manager - Oxford - £25-30k
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef Manager for my client's site based in the Oxford area.
My client is one of the leading contract caterers with a strong focus on fresh produce and the development of their people and they are recruiting for a lovely site in the Oxford. As the Chef Manager, you will be responsible for a team of 4 staff ensuring training, development and management of the team. You will be financially responsible and able to manage budget and costs.
The ideal Chef Manager will have the following skills/ knowledge
- Currently at Chef Manager level
- Have a proven background within contract catering
- A strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures
- Strong craft background matched with fantastic people management skills
- Innovative and creative with a commercial mind to push the unit food offering forward
Working predominantly Monday to Friday
If you feel this is the Chef Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.