Business Development Manager - Weybridge, Surrey - Up to 40k plus bonus
My client is a rapidly growing events company with multiple brands at the forefront of the hospitality industry and they are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to be based at their head office in Weybridge, Surrey.
As Business Development Manager, your main focus will be to grow and maximise sales by driving new business into the group through the following:
- Working to pre-determined targets set by the business
- Identify new revenue streams for the group
- Proactively targeting new clients to utilise the group’s services
- Assist with creating and executing a business plan for the company, detailing clear targets and objectives
- Attend networking events, raising the profile of the group within the events industry
- Work with the team to develop proposals that meet the client’s needs objectives.
- Continually build and validate the database of contacts via networking events, social media, appointments and driving new business
- Organise and execute showcase events ensuring attendance of key clients
This Business Development Manager role involves pro-active sales and account management therefore all candidates applying must have pro-active sales and account management experience and currently be in a similar sales role within the hospitality industry.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.