Bid Writer - The City, London - 40k
My client is one of the leading contract caterers in both the commercial and B&I sectors and they are currently recruiting for a Bid Writer to be based in The City, London.
As Bid Writer, your main responsibilities will be to lead the development of bid responses through the following:
- Take control of bid structure, content and responses to questions ensuring they are submitted as per tender processes and deadlines
- Working to tight deadline quickly and effectively
- Liaising with all bid stakeholders to collate required information and translate that into a cohesive reponse
- Attend tender and proposal briefings
- Be central to all review meetings, document reviews and content sign off
This candidate needs to have exceptional bid writing skills, along with a vibrant personality and a drive to succeed.
All candidates applying for this Bid Writer role must be currently in a Bid Writer role.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.