Bar Manager - London – Up to £27k
Are you an experienced Bar Manager within the Bar & Club sector and looking for something new & exciting?
My client is looking for a determined, energetic, fun loving and passionate Bar Manager to join the crew!
The ideal Bar Manager will have experience working within a late-night brand and have a huge amount of passion for product and service.
The venue is in the heart of Soho… think lights, glitter, energy and good vibes!
My client is looking for the ray of sunshine that can create the most energetic evenings in this well-loved bar.
As Bar Manager you will have a natural flare for customer service, drinks and have bags of creativity – leading the team to success in a buzzing atmosphere.
This role is all about personality and drive. Energy, passion, excitement and enthusiasm is key to make this venue the best in town
Experience and skills required for the role of Bar Manager includes:
· 1 years’ experience in a late-night Bar, Club, private Members or party bar
· Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
· Can handle stocks and deliver fabulous GP’s
· Examples of delivering impeccable hospitality
· The ability to lead and drive the team – get the bars pumping with atmosphere
· Ambition to grow within the company
· A great knowledge of all things drinks
If you feel this is the Bar Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.