Assistant Restaurant Manager – Chichester - £28k
This is no ordinary Assistant Restaurant Manager role! I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Restaurant Manager within a stunning hotel in the Chichester. If you’re looking for a role within a Restaurant that matches simple flavours with innovative cooking techniques, then this is the role for you.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will lead an inspire a dedicated team to deliver the very best in service standards. I am looking for a Manager that doesn’t settle for 2nd best and thrives for perfection at all times. You will have the ability to offer the very best in service standards alongside a relaxed and personable approach.
- The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will have the following skills/ experience;
- Have worked within an Assistant Restaurant Manager or Supervisor role for a minimum of 3 years, with extensive operational experience
- Worked within a high volume, but quality restaurant with an all-day dining concept
- Flexible approach with the ability to meet the clients demands to tight time frames
- Commercially aware and business savvy with a natural drive to increase sales
In return for your hard work, you will be joining a fantastic company who can offer you a fantastic career who place a strong emphasis on the development of their people.
If you feel this is the role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.