Assistant Night Manager – Weybridge - £20k
Live-in Accommodation provided
Are you an experienced Assistant Night Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you a customer focussed individual that puts quality at the forefront of everything you do? If so, I want to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Night Manager for a stunning property in the Weybridge, so if you’re looking for a role working for a company that can not only offer you a new role, but a career then apply today.
The ideal Assistant Night Manager will have the following experience;
- Worked within an Assistant Night Manager role within a minimum of 3* hotel for 2 years plus.
- Strong experience on all front desk operations with a basic knowledge of Food & Beverage services
- Used Opera software
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
- Have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you feel this is the Assistant Night Manager for you, then get in touch to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.