Assistant Manager – Newcastle Under Lyme
Salary up to £22,000 + 30% Bonus
Are you an experienced Assistant Manager within the Bar and Restaurant sector and looking for something different?
Newcastle Under Lyme’s most exciting venue, the place to enjoy a stunning cocktail and fresh, seasonal food.
By day, the venue offers a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere where you can dine with friends, come for business lunches or just enjoy a coffee. By night, the venue comes alive with resident DJ’s perfect for holding birthday parties, corporate events, Christmas parties and so much more.
My client is looking for a determined and passionate Assistant Manager to join the company, leading the team and delivering strong results
The ideal Assistant Manager will have experience working within a premium branded business and have experience in both wet and dry lead business
Requirements for the Position of Assistant Manager
- You will have been in a Head Bartender, Supervisor or Assistant Manager role for at least 12 months.
- Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
- Examples of delivering impeccable hospitality
- The ability to lead and drive the team
- Ambition to grow within the company
- Operationally running events
- A great knowledge of busy and late-night venues
- Cocktail knowledge
- A love of working nights
- Outgoing and energetic
- A good knowledge of both front and back of house
- Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Results driven
If you feel this is the Assistant Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy