Assistant Manager - Chester - £20,000 - £23,000
My client is looking for an Assistant Manager with a restaurant or Bar background who loves nothing more than delivering the best customer experience, a confident and determined attitude to assist the team in growing the business. Experience working with cocktails is an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
The venue a well-established and widely known popular establishment, hosts amazing events, busy lunch times and fun lively evenings!
- You will be responsible for ruining smooth, successful, high energy shifts. Delivering them in true guest obsessed fashion.
- You will be required to deliver excellent service standards whilst maximising sales and profit in this busy venue.
- Leading a large team, you will motivate and develop your staff to ensure a dynamic working environment.
- Leading positively by example to promote the culture of the business
- You will be an experienced manager with experience of leading strong, happy and successful teams within a fresh food environment
- You will have the energy and commitment required to succeed in this high-profile company.
- You will be required to demonstrate a passion for food and people development as well as fantastic commercial awareness.
Rewards & Benefits
- Industry leading salary
- Performance related incentives
- Career development and outstanding ongoing training
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy