Assistant General Manager – London – City – Up to £30k plus bonus
Are you an experienced Assistant General Manager within the late-night Bar & Club sector and looking for something different?
My client is looking for a determined and passionate Assistant General Manager to join their lively venue in the heart of the City.
Based near Liverpool Street & Bank this bar is on the lookout for an energetic, passionate, vibrant & customer service focused Assistant General Manager, leading the team and delivering strong results
The ideal Assistant General Manager will have experience working within a premium and late-night brand and have a huge amount of passion for product and service.
As Assistant General Manager you will assist the General Manager with the smooth running of the venue, leading and inspiring the team to deliver the best experience for the customer!
Experience and skills required for the role of Assistant General Manager includes:
· Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
· Examples of delivering impeccable hospitality
· A passion for the late-night vibe
· Love of cocktails
· The ability to lead and drive the team
· Ambition to grow within the company
· Operationally running events
· A great knowledge of busy and late-night venues
· A love of working nights
· Outgoing and energetic
· A good knowledge of both front and back of house
· Able to hold the venue in the absence of the GM
· Financially aware of P&L’s, Stocks and GP’s
If you feel this is the Assistant General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.