Assistant General Manager - London – £35k plus bonus
Are you an experienced Assistant General Manager within the Bar and Restaurant sector and looking for a new and exciting challenge?
A Funky and busy bar based in the heart of Soho is looking for a passionate, tenacious and determined Assistant General Manager to join their team.
This popular and fabulous venue is very well known for creating the most spectacular evenings – vibrant, colourful, sophisticated and stylish!
The ideal Assistant General Manager will have experience working in cocktail venues, busy bars, late night shifts and loves to socialise – its all about personality!
As Assistant General Manager you will love glamour, fun, hard work and putting on a show!
Experience and skills required for the role of Assistant General Manager includes:
· Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
· Examples of delivering impeccable hospitality
· The ability to lead and drive the team
· Hungry for progress
· Loves to interact with customers
· Has high standards
· Can follow company procedures and policy
· Operationally running events
· A great knowledge of wet lead business
· Knowledge in wet and dry lead businesses
You will have the ability to deliver an engaging and charming management style which will engage your customers and your team
If you feel this is the Assistant General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy