Assistant General Manager - London – Up to £30k…
Are you an experienced Assistant General Manager within the hospitality sector and looking for something very different?!
A fantastic event space & venue is looking for a super star Assistant General Manager in London
As Assistant General Manager you will be energetic, focused, passionate and have a strong to always be on the floor and not behind the office door
An events background with an absolutely passion for hospitality is key for this amazing role.
This London venue is trendy, evolutionary and always on the go offering absolutely everything to the customer – from large volume corporate events through to busy weekends
As Assistant General Manager you will assist the General Manager with the smooth running of the venue, leading and inspiring the team to deliver the best experience for the customer.
Experience and skills required for the role of Assistant General Manager includes:
· 1 – 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
· Passionate for the industry – live and breathes hospitality
· Knowledge of wet and dry led businesses
· Experience of working with a Sales and Reservation team
· Experience and understanding of stock control/achieving GPs
· Naturally energetic and enthusiastic
· Loves to bring character and excitement
· Wants to grow and progress with a funky company
· Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
If you feel this is the Assistant General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.