Recruitment Manager - London - £40k
I am currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager for one of the industry's leading contract caterers, with a reputation that is unrivalled in their field.
As their business grows and the demand for staff is at a level never seen before, they are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join the central HR function.
For this position you must have experience in the full recruitment cycle in either a hospitality recruitment agency or an in-house hospitality recruitment role. Applicants will ideally have a contract catering recruitment background however hotels, restaurants and venues will also be considered.
As the Recruitment Manager, your key responsibilities will be;
· Support the individual venues in sourcing candidates, using the most appropriate methods of selection - head hunting, recruitment fairs, open days etc
· Utilise social media to source the most suitable candidates
· Keep abreast of market trends in hospitality resourcing and respond appropriately always looking at new avenues to attract the best people
· Pre-employment screening of candidates including all right to work papers and criminal/credit checks (where appropriate)
· Manage candidates through the whole recruitment process from initial contact to offer/regret and obtain references as required
· Maintain and manage the company's ATS system ensuring that it is up to date at all times
· Attend regular hospitality events to meet and network with people within the industry
· Identify and build relationships with local hospitality colleges and universities
· Lead internal development/assessment centres to support the business talent and succession process
· Manage the recruitment budget
If you feel this is the Recruitment Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.