Operations Manager - London - £55-60k
Are you an experienced Operations Manager within the Contract Catering sector who has a passion for providing a 5* service to all of your clients, whilst also increasing sales and looking after the bottom line? If so, then I want to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting an Operations Manager for one of the London’s leading Independent Contract Caterers, who really focus on their client relationships, food and people. You will look after a patch of business that boasts an incredible portfolio of clients with a combined annual turnover in the region of £7m. This role is not for the faint hearted – you will be responsible for a portfolio of very different contracts, each with their own demands and business requirements
The ideal Operations Manager will have the following knowledge/ experience;
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management role, within London contracts
· Great understanding of the clients needs
· Managed a patch of business with a combined turnover of £4m+
· Extensive experience in managing commercial accounts
· Strong knowledge of both hospitality and retail units
If you feel this is the Operations Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.