Group General Manager - Contract Catering - £55k
Are you a passionate and supportive General Manager looking to take the next step up the ladder or a Group General Manager within Contract Catering who has a passion for providing a 5* service to all your clients, whilst also increasing sales and looking after the bottom line? If so, then I want to hear from you.
I am recruiting for one of the UK’s leading contract caterers - service and food at the forefront of everything they do. You will be responsible for 2 sites in London and Hertfordshire, which offer a good mix of staff dining and hospitality/ events
As Group General Manager you will lead and inspire your team to deliver the very best standards as well as looking at the business strategy, working with the team to drive the business forward.
The ideal Group General Manager will have the following skills/ knowledge;
· Strong retail and counter service experience
· A Hands on approach and keen to become the face of the unit
· Multi-site experience
· Very much in to you food, keeping yourself up to date with the latest trends
· Commercially aware and the ability to increase sales
· Financially aware and worked with a P&L in the region of £3m
If you feel this is the Group General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this incredible opportunity.