General Manager - Surrey - £45k
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced General Manager for a private boarding school just outside of Leatherhead.
My client is a leading independent Education Caterer and are looking for a dynamic General Manager to join their team. The kitchen cater for close to 750 covers over a breakfast, lunch and supper service. You will be responsible for a team of 12 staff ensuring training, development and management.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/ knowledge
· Currently at General Manager level
· Have a proven background or experience within Contract Catering
· A strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures
· Willing to be involved in school activities such as BBQ’s, sports days and external events
· A strong financial understanding and experience managing budgets
· Hold a current DBS
Please note that with the nature of the business, whilst you will predominantly be working Monday to Friday, you will need to work weekends as and dictated by the levels of business.
If you feel this is the General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.