General Manager - London - £50k
Are you an experienced Manager within the Contract Catering Sector? Are you a Deputy GM looking to take on their first General Manager role? Or an experienced General Manager that wants the challenge of a new site? If so, then I want to hear from you.
I am recruiting for one of London’s leading contract caterers - service and food at the forefront of everything they do. This stunning site based in the City consists of multiple retail outlets, catering for the 4000 staff in the building, vending and over 100 meeting rooms.
As General Manager you will lead and inspire a team of 40 to deliver the very best standards as well as looking at the business strategy, working with the team to drive the business forward.
The ideal General Manager will have the following skills/ knowledge;
· Strong retail and counter service experience
· A Hands on approach and keen to become the face of the unit
· Managed teams of up to 30 people
· Commercially aware and the ability to increase sales
· Financially aware and worked with a P&L in the region of £4m
If you feel this is the next General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this incredible opportunity.