Account Manager - London Base - Contract Catering - £75k
Are you an experienced Group or Account Manager within the Contract Catering sector who has a passion for providing a 5* service to all of your clients, whilst also increasing sales and looking after the bottom line? If so, then I want to hear from you.
Due to business growth, I am currently recruiting an Account Manager for one of the UK’s leading Contract Caterers, who really focus on their client relationships, food and people. You will look after a patch of business that boasts an incredible portfolio of clients with a combined annual turnover in the region of £10m.
This role is not for the faint hearted – you will look after and nurture a high profile client, based in London day to day with national travel on a bi-monthly basis to support the wider UK business.
The ideal Account Manager will have the following knowledge/ experience;
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management role, within London contracts
· Great understanding of the clients needs
· Managed a patch of business with a combined turnover of £6m+
· Extensive experience in managing commercial accounts
· Strong knowledge of both hospitality and retail units
If you feel this is the Account Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.